Guess who's getting even more snuggly now that we have some sweater weather? ❤ Me! Just kidding, it's Bea. Actually, it's both of us. But only with each other (don't get any ideas about random hugs, Taylor. Not happening) She's also super fluffy, because, well, lavender baths, my friends. Lavender. Baths. Spoiled? Nah, just well-loved ❤
(I know, I've been kinda MIA lately. I'd give you the feeble excuse that it's because Mom has been ill, but alas, I've just been totally devoid of wit and charm and motivation and pretty much anything worth sharing. Oy vey. But when all else fails, BB prevails 🙌❤)
✅DO’s and DON’Ts 🛑 For First Time Home Buyer’s 🏠
-Know your credit score - check your credit score before beginning the home-buying process so you know where you stand.
- Investigate programs for buyers in your area - many cities and work workplaces offer programs to build their communities by helping first time buyers.
- Get Preapproved for a loan- Preapproval is a written guaranteed by a lender or mortgage broker to grant you a loan up to a specific amount.
- Learn more about local neighborhoods- explore the neighborhoods in your city.
- Interview Real estate agents to find the right fit- find one with the expertise and communication style you’re looking for.
- Identify your wants vs your needs- knowing the difference between what you really need and what you actually just want will help you compromise and stay on budget. •DONT’s 🖐🏼
-Change jobs- Job stability is 🔑
-Make large purchases - like buying a 🚗 or lots of furniture can affect your credit .
- Get Attached to the first 🏠 you see it’s easy to do.
-Miss an opportunity to negotiate -in addition to price, you may negotiate for repairs, a new paint job or extended move in/out window.
- Skip a home inspection - you want to know exactly what your hard earned cash is buying before you buy it.
-Give Up -
Don’t give up if you don’t find what you’re looking for right away. New houses come on the market all the time.⏰ 😊- Have more questions about the home buying process?
Tiene más preguntas sobre la compra de una casa ? 📱
- text or call me @ 480-616-7493
A little birdie told us that the Fairmount House was a big hit during the Luxury Home Tour! Even though the tour is over (we’re sad too, but are so thankful to have had our furnishings included!!), the home and it’s contents are all for sale! Swing by our Twin Cities stores for more info! #happytuesday#luxuryhometour#khfairmount